To all Members of Dorney Parish Council . You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of the Dorney Parish Council at Dorney Village Hall on Tuesday 13th March 2018 at 8 pm. It is intended to transact the business listed below in the Agenda.
Mrs S Moffat
181. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION An Open Session will be held for members of the public who may ask questions or submit comments about agenda items/parish council matters. Parish Councillors may also make comment at this time. If there is a representative from Thames Valley Police, a County Council or District Council Member in attendance there will be an opportunity for them to report on any relevant matter or ask/answer questions. Each person speaking will usually be limited to 3 minutes. Duration of this part of the meeting usually to be no longer than 15 minutes.
182. To receive apologies for absence.
183. Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda
184. To approve the Council Minutes of 13th February 2018.
185. Clerk’s Report
186. Chairman’s Report
187. Defibrillator update.
188. IT Update
189. Traffic Calming Measures in Dorney – Updates.
190. Dorney War Memorial – Tree work completed.
191. To consider any updates on the proposed security measures required at Trumpers Field.
Ditch work completed. SBDC to install post and rail fence alongside the ditch..
192. To approve the agenda for the AGM on 18th April, 2018 (draft agenda attached).
a. To note planning issues, decisions and appeals recently notified by South Bucks District Council – (final notice to be circulated). No new Planning applications to date.
b. To consider and comment upon applications – (to be circulated).
c. 17/00930/FUL, 3 Harcourt Rd, Single Storey Rear extension – Appeal dismissed.
a) To authorise payment of Accounts for March 2018 (to be circulated).
b) To receive list of income for March 2018 (to be circulated).
c) To receive recent bank statements and Chairman to sign reconciliations.
d) To receive the budget for 2017/18.
195. Member’s Reports
196. Correspondence – (i) South Bucks Scam Community Forum; (ii) Bucks CC Mineral and Waste Consultation; (iii) Bucks CC Draft Freight Strategy Consultation; (iv) SE Water Draft Resources Management Plan Consultation; (v) BALC –Road works – Patching of Village Road; (vi) BALC – Winter Weather update; (vii) Beeches LAF agenda for 7th March 2018; (vii) Supplement: Local Priorities Budget 2018-19 to the agenda for Beeches Local Area Forum,(viii) Supplement: Local Priorities Budget 2018-19 to the agenda for Beeches Local Area Forum, Wednesday 7th March;(vix)
197. Resolve any complaints/comments received from residents – (i) Enquiry regards missing dog bin at Jubilee River car park; (ii) Enquiry regards building of large out buildings in Harcourt Close (referred to Cllr Dev Dhillon).
198. Maintenance and Highway employee/work –
Date of next meeting – Council Meeting at 8pm on 10th April, 2018 at the Dorney Village Hall.
AGM at 7.30pm on Wednesday 18th April 2018 at Dorney Village Hall.