To all Members of Dorney Parish Council . You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of the Dorney Parish Council at Dorney Village Hall on Tuesday 10th April, 2018 at 8 pm. It is intended to transact the business listed below in the Agenda.
Mrs S Moffat
198. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION An Open Session will be held for members of the public who may ask questions or submit comments about agenda items/parish council matters. Parish Councillors may also make comment at this time. If there is a representative from Thames Valley Police, a County Council or District Council Member in attendance there will be an opportunity for them to report on any relevant matter or ask/answer questions. Each person speaking will usually be limited to 3 minutes. Duration of this part of the meeting usually to be no longer than 15 minutes.
199. To receive apologies for absence.
200. Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda
201. To approve the Council Minutes of 9th March 2018.
202. Clerk’s Report
203. Chairman’s Report
204. Defibrillator update.
205. IT Update
206. General Data Protection Register – For consideration. (Paper on the new regulations to be circulated).
207. Traffic Calming Measures in Dorney – Updates. At a recent Clerk’s meeting signs have been erected in the County that have not been bought from SWARCO. EVOLIS Radar Speed Sign brochure attached for info.
208. Projects to submit to Beeches LAF for funding in 2018-19 – One proposal already suggested was railings erected outside the entrance to Eton Rowing Club in Court Lane to prevent parking and improve the safety of pedestrians.
209. To consider any updates on the proposed security measures required at Trumpers Field. SBDC to install post and rail fence alongside the ditch.
210. To respond to he consultation on MODERNISING LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN BUCKINGHAMSHIRE – To consider submitting representation to Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government to provide the views of Gerrards Cross Town Council regarding the decision of the Secretary of State minded to’ implement, subject to Parliamentary approval and further discussions, the locally-led proposal to replace the existing five councils across Buckinghamshire with a single council for the area. Feedback to MHCLG (by 25 May). www.futurebucks.co.uk
a. To note planning issues, decisions and appeals recently notified by South Bucks District Council – (final notice to be circulated).
b. To consider and comment upon applications – (to be circulated).
c. 17/00930/FUL, 3 Harcourt Rd, Single Storey Rear extension – Appeal dismissed.
a) To authorise payment of Accounts for April 2018 (to be circulated).
b) To receive list of income for April 2018 (to be circulated).
c) To receive recent bank statements and Chairman to sign reconciliations.
d) To receive the budget for 2017/18.
213. Member’s Reports – SBALC on 5th April 2018.
214. Correspondence – (i) Land at Roots Gardens, Bath Road, Taplow, SL6 0NL –
Planning application for a care home within class c2.
215. Resolve any complaints/comments received from residents – (i) Concerns regards the M4SmartMotorway works.
216. Maintenance and Highway employee/work –
Date of next meeting – Dorney Annual Parish Council Meeting at 8pm on 8th May, 2018 at the Dorney Village Hall.