1. Election of Chairman for the ensuing year.
2. Declaration of Acceptance of Office of newly-elected chairman.
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION An Open Session will be held for members of the public who may ask questions or submit comments about agenda items/parish council matters. Parish Councillors may also make comment at this time. If there is a representative from Thames Valley Police, a County Council or District Council Member in attendance there will be an opportunity for them to report on any relevant matter or ask/answer questions. Each person speaking will usually be limited to 3 minutes. Duration of this part of the meeting usually to be no longer than 15 minutes.
4. To receive apologies for absence.
5. Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda
6. To receive, and in so far as is required, approve the minutes of the previous meeting held on the 18th April 2018 (copy previously circulated).
7. Election of Vice-Chairman for the ensuing year.
8. To fix the amount of the Chairman’s allowance in pursuance of section 15(5) of the Local Government Act 1972 at the budgeted amount of £150.
9. Finance Committee – to agree membership to be all councillors.
10. To appoint representatives on the undermentioned bodies:-
11. To fix the dates and times of meetings of the Council for the ensuing year – to be at 8pm on 2nd Tuesday of every month – (at Dorney Village Hall) and no meeting in August. Finance Meeting to set budget and precept and review internal audit plan and risk assessments will be held before the Council meeting on 13th November, 2018 in Dorney Village Hall.
12. Clerk’s Report
13. Chairman’s Report
14. To agree the information to be displayed on Dorney Parish Council’s web site.
15. Updates on the defibrillators
16. To discuss the Village Clean Up as mentioned at Dorney AGM
17. Updates on the Radar Speed Sign
18. To respond to the consultation on MODERNISING LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN BUCKINGHAMSHIRE – To consider submitting representation to Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government to provide the views of Dorney Parish Council regarding the decision of the Secretary of State minded to’ implement, subject to Parliamentary approval and further discussions, the locally-led proposal to replace the existing five councils across Buckinghamshire with a single council for the area. Feedback to MHCLG (by 25 May). www.futurebucks.co.uk
19. To note the response to NALC on the Unauthorised Development and Encampment Consultation being conducted by the Government. NALC is collecting information to respond on behalf of town and parish councils. Cllr Purdie to advise.
a. To note planning issues, decisions and appeals recently notified by South Bucks District Council – (as appended).
b. To consider and comment upon applications – (as appended).
c. Enquiry lodged with SBDC regards Old Marsh Lane. Still awaiting a response.
a) To authorise payment of Accounts for May 2018 (to be circulated).
b) To receive list of income for May 2018 (to be circulated).
c) To receive recent bank statements and Chairman to sign reconciliations.
d) To receive the budget for 2018/19.
22. Correspondence- (i) South Bucks Neighbourhood Survey – http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/SouthBucksApril2018/ and there is the one for Under 18s to complete – http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/SouthBucksYouthApril2018/ for the schools.
23. Member’s Reports
24. Resolve any complaints/comments received from residents
25. Maintenance and Highway employee/work.
Date of next meeting – 8pm on 12thJune, 2018 at the Dorney Village Hall.