To all Members of Dorney Parish Council. You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Dorney Parish Council at Dorney Village Hall on Tuesday 12th June 2018 at 8 pm. It is intended to transact the business listed below in the Agenda.
Mrs S Moffat
26. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION An Open Session will be held for members of the public who may ask questions or submit comments about agenda items/parish council matters. Parish Councillors may also make comment at this time. If there is a representative from Thames Valley Police, a County Council or District Council Member in attendance there will be an opportunity for them to report on any relevant matter or ask/answer questions. Each person speaking will usually be limited to 3 minutes. Duration of this part of the meeting usually to be no longer than 15 minutes.
27. To receive apologies for absence.
28. Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda
29. To receive, and in so far as is required, approve the minutes of the previous meeting held on the 8th May 2018 (copy previously circulated).
30. Clerk’s Report
31. Chairman’s Report
32. Updates on the defibrillators
33. Updates on the Village Clean Up to be held on 16th June 2018.
34. Updates on the Radar Speed Sign
35. To note the response to NALC on the Unauthorised Development and Encampment Consultation being conducted by the Government. NALC is collecting information to respond on behalf of town and parish councils. Cllr Purdie to advise.
a. To note planning issues, decisions and appeals recently notified by South Bucks District Council – (as appended).
b. To consider and comment upon applications – (as appended).
c. Enquiry lodged with SBDC regards Old Marsh Lane. Still awaiting a response.
1. End of Year Accounts
a) To complete the Annual Governance Statement for 2017/18 (Section 1 as attached)
b) To receive the Annual Internal Audit Report (to be circulated).
c) To agree the Accounting Statement for 2017/18 presents fairly the financial position of Dorney Parish Council and its income and expenditure (to be circulated).
2. Monthly Accounts
a) To authorise payment of Accounts for June 2018 (to be circulated).
b) To receive list of income for June 2018 (to be circulated).
c) To receive recent bank statements and Chairman to sign reconciliations.
d) To receive the budget for 2018/19
38. Correspondence- (i) TVPA Dorney PC: Thames Path – Motor Scooter Incidents; (ii) BCC On Behalf Of Future Bucks; (iii) Cllr Saunders – Unitary notes from 1st May Meeting at Capswood promoting Two Unitary; (iii) BCC – Mobile Library Service in Buckinghamshire closure; (iv) Cllr Baker resigned as Chairman from SBALC; (v) Agenda for Beeches Local Area Forum, Wednesday 30th May 2018, 7.00 pm; (vi) Unitary Authority & SBALC Response; (vii) SBALC – Addressing allegations against Cllr T Clapp at Farnham Common PC; (viii) SBALC – Agenda of the Annual Meeting – 7 June 2018 and Minutes of the last meeting; (ix) Bucks CC – Adult Learning Course Promotion; (x) SBALC – Report from Beaconsfield Town Council; (x) Meeting at Fitzwilliam Centre on 3rd July to discuss the new Unauthorised Encampment Policy with the Problem Solving Sergeant from Taplow Police Station.
39. Member’s Reports
40. Resolve any complaints/comments received from residents
41. Maintenance and Highway employee/work.
Date of next meeting – 8pm on 10thJuly, 2018 at the Dorney Village Hall.