To all Members of Dorney Parish Council. You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Dorney Parish Council at Dorney Village Hall on Tuesday 10th July 2018 at 8 pm. It is intended to transact the business listed below in the Agenda.
Mrs S Moffat
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION An Open Session will be held for members of the public who may ask questions or submit comments about agenda items/parish council matters. Parish Councillors may also make comment at this time. If there is a representative from Thames Valley Police, a County Council or District Council Member in attendance there will be an opportunity for them to report on any relevant matter or ask/answer questions. Each person speaking will usually be limited to 3 minutes. Duration of this part of the meeting usually to be no longer than 15 minutes.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda
- To receive, and in so far as is required, approve the minutes of the previous meeting held on the 8th May 2018 (copy previously circulated).
- Clerk’s Report
- Chairman’s Report
- To agree changing the date of the Finance and Council meeting for November 2018 from 13th to 6th November 2018, which is from the second Tuesday of the month to the first Tuesday of the month, for a one off occasion.
- Updates on the defibrillators
- Updates on the outcome of the Village Clean Up which was held on 16th June 2018.
- To consider to continue Devolved Highways work from 2019 and beyond and to extend it to involve road defect repair (see attached email from Mark Averill).
- Traffic Calming Measures in Dorney:- Updates on the Radar Speed Sign
- To note planning issues, decisions and appeals recently notified by South Bucks District Council – (as appended).
- To consider and comment upon applications – (as appended).
- Enquiry lodged with SBDC regards Old Marsh Lane. Still awaiting a response.
- a) To authorise payment of Accounts for July 2018 (to be circulated).
- b) To receive list of income for July 2018 (to be circulated).
- c) To receive recent bank statements and Chairman to sign reconciliations.
- d) To receive the budget for 2018/19
- Member’s Reports
- Correspondence– (i) SBALC – Minutes of Annual Meeting – 7 June 2018; (ii) Neighbourhood Watch Week 2018; (iii) SBALC – Planning Issues in South Bucks; (iv) BMKALC – Remembrance Day Silhouette Installation Grants; (v) Bucks & MK Sport Awards 2018 – Thanking the people who make sport happen; (vi) Response to Unitary Authority in Buckinghamshire – Comments from Dominic Grieve QC MP; (vii) Planning Issues in South Bucks – SBALC – Special Meeting – Tuesday 18 September 2018; (viii) Consultation on Joint Housing Strategy – Chiltern District Council and South Bucks District Council; (ix ) Highways Report https://infrastructure.planninginspectorate.gov.uk/wp-content/ipc/uploads/projects/TR010019/TR010019-001980-South%20Bucks%20DC%20and%20Bucks%20CC%20-%20Local%20Impact%20Report.pdf;
(x) Bucks County Show – Thursday 30th August 2018; (xi) Work on Boveney Common see http://www.sloughobserver.co.uk/news/16325379.join-the-campaign-to-reclaim-the-roundmoor/?ref=erec
- Resolve any complaints/comments received from residents – Dead Chestnut branches overhanging Court Lane
- Maintenance and Highway employee/work.
Date of next meeting – 8pm on 11thSeptember, 2018 at the Dorney Village Hall.