To all Members of Dorney Parish Council. You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Dorney Parish Council at Dorney Village Hall on Tuesday 11th December 2018 at 8 pm. It is intended to transact the business listed below in the Agenda.
Mrs S Moffat
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION An Open Session will be held for members of the public who may ask questions or submit comments about agenda items/parish council matters. Parish Councillors may also make comment at this time. If there is a representative from Thames Valley Police, a County Council or District Council Member in attendance there will be an opportunity for them to report on any relevant matter or ask/answer questions. Each person speaking will usually be limited to 3 minutes. Duration of this part of the meeting usually to be no longer than 15 minutes.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda
- To receive, and in so far as is required, approve the minutes of the previous meeting held on the 6th November 2018 (copy previously circulated).
- Chairman’s Report
- To Resolve the budget for 2019/2020 as recommended by the Finance Committee on 6thNovember 2018, (as appended). This budget has included the possibility of election expenses which SBDC has estimated to be £2802 and a number of budgeted costs were increased in line with inflation expectations.
- To Resolve to set the precept for 2019-20 at £22,546 as recommended by the Finance Committee on 6th November 2018. This is a 3% increase from the 2018/19’s precept of £21,890.
- To agree the meeting dates for 2019 (as appended).
- Update on the defibrillators
- Update on the parking situation in Court Lane outside the entrance to the Rowing Lake. Bucks CC responded that this should be an item for Beeches LAF and Cllr Dhillon is happy to present it to the next LAF meeting.
- Devolved Highways Work – Bucks CC have reduced the Devolved Highways Work contract from 4 years to 1 year in response to Bucks CC setting up a Unitary Authority.
(i) To note planning issues, decisions and appeals recently notified by South Bucks District Council – (as attached).
- To consider and comment upon applications – (as attached).
- Orchard Herbs Farm – Green Waste Recycling – To discuss.
- a) To authorise payment of Accounts for December 2018 (to be circulated).
- b) To receive list of income for December 2018 (to be circulated).
- c) To receive recent bank statements and Chairman to sign reconciliations.
- d) To receive the budget for 2018/1912
- Member’s Reports
- Correspondence– (i) Police & Crime Bulletin for November 2018 Response from Mark Jaggard, Head of Planning & Economic Development to the questions raised at the SBALC meeting on 18th September; (ii) Nick_Cooper_M4_letter_Dec_18; (iii) Call for sites to inform the Chiltern & South Bucks Joint Local Plan by 14th January, 2019; (iv)Dorney School Admission Arrangements 2020–2021by 11th January 2019; (v) Beeches LAF Minutes17 October, 2017
- Resolve any complaints/comments received from residents – M4 Smartmotorway works
- 139. Maintenance and Highway employee/work.
Date of next meeting –
Council meeting at 8pm on 8th January, 2019 at the Dorney Village Hall.