173. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION An Open Session will be held for members of the public who may ask questions or submit comments about agenda items/parish council matters. Parish Councillors may also make comment at this time. If there is a representative from Thames Valley Police, a County Council or District Council Member in attendance there will be an opportunity for them to report on any relevant matter or ask/answer questions. Each person speaking will usually be limited to 3 minutes. Duration of this part of the meeting usually to be no longer than 15 minutes.
M4 Smartmotorway Report
Bucks CC Report:
- To receive apologies for absence.
175.Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda
176To receive, and in so far as is required, approve the minutes of the previous meeting held on the 12th February 2019 (copy previously circulated).
177. Clerk’s Report
- Chairman’s Report
- Notice of Casual Vacancy-After the Notice of Casual Vacancy there has been one applicant, Jill Dax. Resolved to accept Jill Dax as a councillor for Dorney Parish Council.
- To agree the agenda for the Annual General Meeting of the Electorate on 17th April 2019 (draft agenda attached).
- Update on the defibrillators
- Update on the parking situation in Court Lane outside the entrance to the Rowing Lake.
- Update on M4Smartmotorway works.
- Rights of Way To agree the response to the ‘Bucks Rights of Way Improvement Plan’. (to be circulated)
(i) To note planning issues, decisions and appeals recently notified by South Bucks District Council – (t be circulated).
- To consider and comment upon applications – (to be circulated).
a) To authorise payment of Accounts for March 2019 (to be circulated).
b) To receive list of income for March 2019 (to be circulated).
c) To receive recent bank statements and Chairman to sign reconciliations.
d) To receive the budget for 2018/19.
168. Member’s Reports169. Correspondence – (i) M4 Junction 3 to 12 Upgrade to smart motorway – March 2019 bulletin Buckinghamshire Brexit Summit – 6 March 2019 M4 Smart Motorway Traffic Management meeting and Bucks CC Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (HELAA) ‘Call for Sites’ February 2019 RBWM; (ii)Smart motorway – February 2019 news bulletin; (xi) Map of Community Boards proposed by Bucks CC
- Resolve any complaints/comments received from residents
- Maintenance and Highway employee/work.
Date of next meeting –
Council meeting at 8pm on 9th April, 2019 at the Dorney Village Hall.