4th June 2019
To all Members of Dorney Parish Council . You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of the Dorney Parish Council at Dorney Village Hall on Tuesday 11th June 2019 at 8 pm. It is intended to transact the business listed below in the Agenda.
Mrs S Moffat
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION An Open Session will be held for members of the public who may ask questions or submit comments about agenda items/parish council matters. Parish Councillors may also make comment at this time. If there is a representative from Thames Valley Police, a County Council or District Council Member in attendance there will be an opportunity for them to report on any relevant matter or ask/answer questions. Each person speaking will usually be limited to 3 minutes. Duration of this part of the meeting usually to be no longer than 15 minutes.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda
- To receive, and in so far as is required, approve the minutes of the previous meeting held on the 14th May 2019 (copy previously circulated).
- Clerk’s Report
- Chairman’s Report
- Councillor Vacancy –The official notice has gone out that if a by-election to fill the vacancy has not been requested by 10 electors by the 14th June 2019, then Dorney PC can fill the vacancy by co-option. If there is more than one nomination for co-option then Dorney PC will need to select.
- Updates on the defibrillators
- Update on the parking situation in Court Lane – To agree the formal letter from Dorney Parish Council to be sent to Eton College with the amount to proceed with the double yellow line marking in Court Lane
- Update on M4Smartmotorway works.
- Dorney News – Any updates on the Village Pump.
- Change of Boundary from Buckinghamshire to Berkshire –. Updates.
- To discuss the ‘Village Clean Up’ Day.
- Community Speedwatch scheme – To arrange training for volunteers in order to undertake the Community Speedwatch Scheme and report back to Dorney Parish Council. Burnham PC have offered to provide training for volunteers on Wednesday or Thursday afternoons.
- To respond to the Chilterns and South Bucks Local Plan and Community Infrastructure draft charging levy (CIL) which can be found on SBDC’s web site as from 7th June 2019.
- To note planning issues, decisions and appeals recently notified by South Bucks District Council – (as appended).
- To consider and comment upon applications – (as appended).
- End of Year Accounts
- To approve the Annual Governance Statement for 2018/19 (as previously circulated)
(ii) To approve the Annual Internal Audit Report (to be circulated).
(iii) To approve the Accounting Statement for 2018/19 that it presents fairly the financial position of Dorney Parish Council (to be circulated)
a) To authorise payment of Accounts for June 2019 (to be circulated).
b) To receive list of income for June 2019 (to be circulated).
c) To receive recent bank statements and Chairman to sign reconciliations.
d) To receive the budget for 2019/20.
- Member’s Reports
- Correspondence– (i) M4 Junctions 3 to 12 Smartmotorway May Newsletter;(ii)Notification of Chairman/Vice Chairman South Bucks District Council; (iii)SBDC – Building Control Drop In Session; (iv) BMKALC – the work of Fields in Trust; (v) A4 (Bath Road) Sustainable Travel Scheme Construction Bulletin; (vi) Windsor Neighbourhood Plan 2019-2034: Submission Version Regulation 16 Consultation; (vii) Forthcoming consultation on the Chiltern and South Bucks Local Plan and CIL Draft Charging Schedule; (viii) Response from R West from Heathrow Consultation regards questions raised by Cllr Foxley; (ix) South Bucks Community Forum; (x) Agenda for Beeches Local Area Forum; (xi) SBALC – Annual Meeting – 6 June 2019; (xii) Keeping you informed as we create the new Buckinghamshire Council 28 May 2019 Issue Number 1
- Resolve any complaints/comments received from residents
- Maintenance and Highway employee/work.
Date of next meeting – 8pm on 9th July, 2019 at the Dorney Village Hall.