To all Members of Dorney Parish Council . You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of the Dorney Parish Council at Dorney Village Hall on Tuesday 9th July 2019 at 8 pm. It is intended to transact the business listed below in the Agenda.
Mrs S Moffat
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION An Open Session will be held for members of the public who may ask questions or submit comments about agenda items/parish council matters. Parish Councillors may also make comment at this time. If there is a representative from Thames Valley Police, a County Council or District Council Member in attendance there will be an opportunity for them to report on any relevant matter or ask/answer questions. Each person speaking will usually be limited to 3 minutes. Duration of this part of the meeting usually to be no longer than 15 minutes.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda
- To receive, and in so far as is required, approve the minutes of the previous meeting held on the 11th June 2019 (copy previously circulated).
- Clerk’s Report
- Chairman’s Report
- Councillor Vacancy –To fill the vacancy by co-option. There are 2 nominees for this vacancy so the selection process will take place. Further information about the candidates to be circulated.
- Updates on the defibrillators
- Update on the parking situation in Court Lane
- Update on M4Smartmotorway works.
- Change of Boundary from Buckinghamshire to Berkshire – Updates.
- ‘Village Clean Up’ Day – Updates.
- Community Speedwatch scheme – Updates.
- To respond to the Chilterns and South Bucks Local Plan and Community Infrastructure draft charging levy (CIL) which can be found on SBDC’s web site (links below)
- To comment on the ‘Public Path Creation agreement- Land at Dorney Common in the Parish of Dorney in the County of Buckinghamshire’ (see 2 attachments).
- To note planning issues, decisions and appeals recently notified by South Bucks District Council – (as appended).
- To consider and comment upon applications – (as appended).
a) To authorise payment of Accounts for July 2019 (to be circulated).
b) To receive list of income for July 2019 (to be circulated).
c) To receive recent bank statements and Chairman to sign reconciliations.
d) To receive the budget for 2019/20.
- Member’s Reports
- Correspondence– (i) M4 Junctions 3 to 12 Smartmotorway June Newsletter; (ii) A4 (Bath Road) Sustainable Travel Scheme Construction Bulletin 14th June 2019; (iii) June Neighbourhood Policing Update; (iv) SBALC – Minutes of Annual Meeting – 6 June 2019;
- Resolve any complaints/comments received from residents
- Maintenance and Highway employee/work.
Date of next meeting – 8pm on 10th September, 2019 at the Dorney Village Hall.