Dorney Parish Council
Tel: 07443 588361
20 Benchmanor Crescent
Chalfont St Peter
4th February 2020
To all Members of Dorney Parish Council. You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Dorney Parish Council at Dorney Village Hall on Tuesday 11th February 2020 at 8 pm. It is intended to transact the business listed below in the Agenda.
Mrs S Moffat AGENDA
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION An Open Session will be held for members of the public who may ask questions or submit comments about agenda items/parish council matters. Parish Councillors may also make comment at this time. If there is a representative from Thames Valley Police, a County Council or District Council Member in attendance there will be an opportunity for them to report on any relevant matter or ask/answer questions. Each person speaking will usually be limited to 3 minutes. Duration of this part of the meeting usually to be no longer than 15 minutes.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda
- To approve the Council Minutes of 14th January 2020.
- Clerk’s Report
- Chairman’s Report
- Updates on the Defibrillator
- To consider organising an event for VE Day on 8th-10th May 2020 and applying for a small grant from SBDC.
- Updates on the M4 Smartmotorway
- To respond to the Emergency Plan – Updates from Cllr Smith.
a. To note planning issues, decisions and appeals recently notified by South Bucks District Council)- (to be circulated).
b. To consider and comment upon applications – (to be circulated)
c. Objection received regards PL/19/4124/EU Boveney Court Farm
d. Local Plan hearing – Chiltern / South Bucks Local Plan Examination – Do we wish to request our consultants to speak at the Public Hearing?
a) To authorise payment of Accounts for February 2020 (to be circulated).
b) To receive list of income for February 2020 (to be circulated).
c) To receive recent bank statements and Chairman to sign reconciliations.
d) To receive the budget for 2019/20.
- Member’s Reports- (i) Cllr Dax to report on the SBALC meeting of 23rd January, 2020. Does anyone have any questions to raise with our new MP, Joy Morrissey, at the next SBALC meeting?
- Correspondence- (i) BALC agenda; (ii) M4 J3 to 12 Smart Motorways January Update and February Closures; (iii) SBALC agenda; (iv) Manage Your Speed! From TfB.
- Resolve any complaints/comments received from residents – (i) Request from members of the public to continue to consider the effect on parking regards the double yellow lines along Court Lane at each Council meeting.
- Maintenance and Highway employee/work.
Date of next meeting – Council meeting at 8pm on 10th March, 2020 at the Dorney Village Hall.