161. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION An Open Session will be held for members of the public who may ask questions or submit comments about agenda items/parish council matters. Parish Councillors may also make comment at this time. If there is a representative from Thames Valley Police, a County Council or District Council Member in attendance there will be an opportunity for them to report on any relevant matter or ask/answer questions. Each person speaking will usually be limited to 3 minutes. Duration of this part of the meeting usually to be no longer than 15 minutes.
162. To receive apologies for absence.
163. Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda
164. To approve the Council Minutes of 9th January 2018.
165. Clerk’s Report
166. Chairman’s Report
167. M4 Smartmotorway :- Updates.
The Clerk has asked the following questions as a result from an enquiry from a local resident:- (i) Between which dates is it proposed that the Marsh Lane bridge over the M4 will be unavailable for use by: (a) Motor vehicles; (b) Bicycles; (c) Pedestrians; (ii) Between which dates is it proposed that the cycle/footway alongside the M4 over the Thames will be unavailable for use on: (a) The north side; (b) The south side
(iii) Between which dates is it proposed that the Thames towpath under the M4 bridge will be unavailable for use; (iv) Between which dates is it proposed that the path beside the Jubilee River where it passes under the M4 will be unavailable for use?
168. Defibrillator update.
169. Transparency Code – A grant of £1414 from NALC has now been received to update Dorney PC’s IT and web site (cheque in the process of being banked). To agree for Cllr Foxley to purchase the IT equipment and software and organise the relevant updates for the web site.
170. Traffic Calming Measures in Dorney – Updates.
171. Dorney War Memorial – The order has been placed with Maydencroft who have submitted the Planning Application to SBDC for the tree works.
172. To consider any updates on the proposed security measures required at Trumpers Field. SBDC have queried if the digging of the ditch has commenced and then SBDC will start their work?
173. Best Kept Village (BKV) competition – To receive the response to the letter of objection to the comments made in the judging as attached. To decide if Dorney Parish Council wishes to enter the BKV competition in 2018?
a. To note planning issues, decisions and appeals recently notified by South Bucks District Council – (final notice to be circulated).
b. To consider and comment upon applications – (to be circulated).
a) To authorise payment of Accounts for February 2018 (to be circulated).
b) To receive list of income for February 2018 (to be circulated).
c) To receive recent bank statements and Chairman to sign reconciliations.
d) To receive the budget for 2017/18.
176. Member’s Reports – SBALC meeting on 25th January 2018.
177. Correspondence – (i) South Bucks Virtual Community Forum- Wednesday 7th Feb, 7-9pm; (ii) Community Policing Awards from TVP; (iii) SBDC Community Forum; (iv) Be a Good Neighbour Scheme from Bucks CC; (v) TTRO Wallingford Regatta; (vi) TTRO National Schools Regatta; (vii) TTRO The Ball Cup; (viii) Policing in the Thames Valley January 2018; (ix) Big Things; (x) War Memorials News from Civic Voice; (xi) Chairman’s Community & Volunteering Awards from Chairman of SBDC; (xii) SBALC appendices on MKBALC Liaison meeting.
178. Resolve any complaints/comments received from residents – (i) Enquiry in to the implementation of the Transparency Code; (ii) Complaint about overgrown hedges.
179. Maintenance and Highway employee/work – Unfortunately John Farrell is off sick after major surgery.
Date of next meeting – 8pm on 13th March, 2018 at the Dorney Village Hall.