Please note that Garden Waste collections will recommence from 11th May on the normal Monday collection. Bucks Council have advised that collections may be at a different time so please ensure the bin is out by 6.30am. Also, they will only take what is in the bin, so please don’t leave any extra outside. The update can be found on the link.
Wash bags for scrubs for Wexham Park Hospital Lucy Barrett at 64 The Fairway, Burnham is co-ordinating a “Pillow slips into scrubs bag” endeavour. The purpose is to manufacture Wash bags with drawstrings into which nursing staff can put their used scrubs at the end of the day, take them home and put the bags […]
1. Asda and M&S launch Volunteer Cards M&S and Asda have launched Volunteer cards . Anyone who is housebound can put money on the “card” and top it up at any time. The cards can be emailed to a volunteer or printed and left for the volunteer to collect. The card can be topped up […]
COVID-19 Scams There has been an increase in scams associated with Covid-19. The National Crime Agency advise the following: STOP: Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe. CHALLENGE: Could it be fake? It’s OK to reject, refuse or ignore any requests. Only criminals will […]
An article follows from Kings College London asking for help with tracking Covid-19 symptoms for research purposes. The link to the app is at the end of the article. More than one and a half million people in the UK have downloaded the COVID-19 Symptom Tracker App developed by King’s College London, together with Guy’s […]
Help is at hand locally – we can help by connecting people within and outside the parish and linking you to the right support. Please also get in touch if you are concerned about anyone in the villages who may be in need of assistance. If you require support or you are worried about others […]
1. Dorney Lake will be closed from 6pm tonight. Taking the clarified Government advice that people should exercise closer to home the gates will close and people will not be encouraged to visit in their cars. The parking situation will be monitored – please inform the Police if cars do arrive and block the road […]
1. Please find attached a Government document on shielding those who may be more vulnerable to the disease. There are phone numbers and websites giving government assistance, or call the Clerk using the numbers on the Covid-19 page.
1. Nisa in Eton Wick are offering a delivery service. Call them on 01753 863631 and they will take your order and any delivery instructions. It will be delivered by a volunteer from Eton Wick. 2. The Government have launched a WhatsApp group to answer common questions on Covid-19. Cut and paste this link to […]
1. Please follow the government advice to stay at home to prevent the spread of Covid-19 except for food, health reasons or work if this cannot be done from home. 2. Burnham Health Centre is operating a telephone triage system for all patients. They will not see walk in’s. This is to reduce the risk […]